blog header

November 11, 2013

I wanted to CELEBRATE....

every occasion with a magnetic HYBRID banner! This idea has been brewing in my head since I saw the build a banner kit from the Holiday mini catalog. I dreamed of making a gift that could be used all year round...well that took a little more planning than I originally thought :) LOL
Jenny Peterson (my dear friend) inspired me with this card and it came together quickly after that - thanks sweetie!

My vision came together and the YEAR ROUND Build A Banner was created!
With 28 Digitally Designed pieces this banner can say:
HAPPY - Birthday, Holidays, Thanksgiving
PEACE on earth
EASTER
SPOOKY
HELLO
BABY
LOVE you to infinity and beyond

and MANY more.......I've added a few of the images below to show you how easily it changes.


Harvest of Thanks and ABC-123 Sketch Alpha downloads worked perfectly to create the changeable letters for the banner! How fun is the "little letter" in the bottom.... and to add more HAPPY to this Hybrid project they cut out quick and easy with the Apothecary Accents Framelits. Whoo Hooo


LOVE....you to infinity and beyond

SPOOKY

BABY

This banner was just begging for an easy way to store all the pieces while not in use so below is the portfolio create to do just that! Inside the portfolio are 2 large cello bags folded in half to make 4 pockets! It's storage and packaging all in one - YAY!!!



These pockets hold the banner itself with all the design elements.... punched circles, ribbons, doilies, glimmer circles, and all 28 of the designed letter and holiday tags. Now I'm off to design a focal point that will add a WOW to the front of the portfolio!!!


While you're creating holiday gifts this season I encourage you to THINK HYBRID!

2 comments:

Amanda Sevall said...

What a brilliant idea!!! LOVE it and especially love your storage solution -- so clever!! :)

Patti MacLeith said...

Super cute! Love the storage, too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails