blog header

November 6, 2013

Digital Scrapbooking Days- Nobody's Business

Just three more days of Digital Deals and you don't want to miss them! 

Grab the downloads for 50% off 

Nobody's Business - WOW, what a BRIGHT, FUN, full on GRUNGE download! This was a must have just as soon as it was released. I knew with a teenage daughter I'd use it frequently. Although a while back, I was able to make a "lighter" page to celebrate our 18th anniversary. I was thrilled with how using the opacity bar set to 50% turned this page into a soft, pretty love story.




This next sample better reflects the bright, grunge characteristics that drew me to this download. My daughter Erika just had her 14th Birthday, together we created a DYI photo booth using a hula hoop, bright streamers, a few chalk board "air bubbles" and some oversized accents. Don't ya just love when a plan comes together....but when there's a download to capture it too, that's just sheer delight! 
 


I can't wait to see the samples you create with this download so please don't forget to share them! 
CLICK HERE to grab this download 50% off!!!
Happy Designing ~ Mandy


So, what are you still doing here? You're late for the party

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails